Dear Church Family,
Family prayer is changing for 2020…
We can never underestimate the power that comes when a parent pleads with God on behalf of a child –
- Jairus pleading with Jesus for his daughter led to a miracle!!
- The father in Mark 9:2 who pleaded for his son and said to Jesus; “…but if you can do anything have compassion on us and help us”. Jesus replies “If you believe, all things are possible to him who believes” and His son was set free!!
- The mother who pleaded for her daughter in Matthew 15:8 and Jesus answered her; “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire”. And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
PRAYER should be our first response, not our last resort! In every situation good or bad, PRAY FIRST!
While prayer does take commitment and requires discipline, remember it’s a privilege to be able to come to our Faithful Heavenly Father in prayer.
FAMILY PRAYER BREAKFAST – 2020 comes from my desire to help NCCL have a plan for connecting regularly with each other and God in praying for our families and sharing our concerns for this generation.
Together we can remind ourselves of God’s limitless power and that our God is more than able to move in every situation as we declare our faith in Him: ‘All together with ONE ACCORD!’
FACT: There are 8,760 hours and 52 Saturdays in a year!!
FACT: 10 HOURS OR 5 SATURDAYS TOGETHER IN A YEAR TO PRAY FOR OUR FAMILIES, LEAVES…
8,750 HOURS AND 47 SATURDAYS IN A YEAR!!
BE INTENTIONAL ABOUT YOUR FAMILIES!! BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE IS…
FAMILY PRAYER BREAKFAST 2020
DATES & TIME…
- Bi – monthly starting in March
- Saturday 28th March – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Saturday 30th May – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Saturday 25th July – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Saturday 26th September – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Saturday 28th November – 10:00am – 12:00pm
Pastors Alan & Lydia’s home.
FORMAT FOR EACH SESSION…
- 10:00AM – BREAKFAST & CONNECTING.
- 11:00AM – 12:00PM – PRAYER.
Nothing is too hard for You and so we declare our faith in You:
- “Yours is the Kingdom” – all authority belongs to You
- “Yours is the Power” – all mightiness flows from You
- “Yours is the Glory” – Your victory will be complete.
You are amazing and we worship You. Amen.